Friday, February 1, 2013

CM Blog Circle Challenge - Close Up Portraiture


This year in an attempt to keep myself motivated with my photography,  I've joined a lovely group of women from ClickinMoms who are doing a monthly blog circle project. Each month we will have a specific topic or subject to photograph.  We will each link our blog to the next person in the circle and follow it all the way around.

This month's challenge focuses on close up portraiture.

These photos were all shot with the 35mm lens. It's not my lens of choice for portraits, although some people like the distortion and quirkiness it lends to an image.

I'm still working on processing and trying to find the perfect black & white conversion.








As the blog circle continues, please head on over to Holly's blog and see her images from this months challenge.







13 comments:

  1. These are really cute, love her expressions :)I always am playing with bw conversions..every new one I try is my latest favorite lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a cutie. I like what you've done

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh she is so very, very sweet! What a precious angel. Love the perspective and catchlights in the second image and her expression in the third. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really precious! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh love the perspectives, and the little tiara!! So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the B&W. And the framing! What a lil' sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is so adorable!! I love her little tiara- so cute!! These are all wonderful, I especially like the composition and the light in her eyes in the second- Great Job!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is just too cute. Love the tiara and the comp in the first and you have such pretty light in her eyes in the second.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous portraits and I love your black&white conversions xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty princess. I love her little expression in the third too! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the her expressions - what a doll. I also really love your compositions.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet heart - I love her expression on the second to last photo!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Is that your daughter? She is so cute! Gorgeous eyes! <3

    ReplyDelete