Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Blog Circle Challenge - Shallow Depth of Field

This months blog circle challenge over at Clickin Mom's is shallow depth of field.  This is absolutely one of my most favorite aspects of photography! I love how a shallow DOF can isolate your subject and make it more prominent or more the center of focus in the image.

This is our little dog Hazel. And yes, we are those kind of people who sometimes enjoy dressing up their dogs! LOL






Thanks for taking the time to stop by. Please hop on over to Holly's blog and see her amazing images focusing on shallow depth of field!








8 comments:

  1. Awww, Debbie... these made me melt! That is the cutest puppy I've ever seen. Love your use of DOF here to really emphasize your sweet dog. Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Debbie that is the cutest puppy! Great pics..love the 2nd one especially- and that outfit is just too much :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable puppy - great use of Shallow Depth of Field to show her off! Love the image of her sleeping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok that is one seriously cute puppy!! Love the second one in the dress, but they are all wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my - what an adorable puppy. These are all such a great example of shallow depth of field. I really like the second to the last shot of her looking out the window - so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww adorable! Love the dress on the dog - the shallow depth really highlights the puppy cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness! Your dog is absolutely adorable! Such a sweet face and those eyes made me melt. Your use of shallow depth of field just draws the viewer into her cuteness :)

    ReplyDelete