Friday, August 2, 2013

Blog Circle Challenge - Cell Phone Photogrpahy


This months blog circle challenge at Clickin Mom is Cell Phone photography! I love my iPhone!! We took several road trips this month, like little mini vacations. I had a great time shooting random images for this challenge and processing them with various apps.



The fourth batch of Robins to hatch this year!

Stopped to have lunch at a local Mexican food restaurant where the neighboring chickens like to hang out!

Grabbed some lunch at a french bistro and they had this unique bathroom.

Hanging out with friends enjoying the summer sun and captured this amazing flare with my iPhone.

A cool place to rest

I love this gate! Such a creative use of old gears and other old parts!

Pink Bubble Gum Cornflower in my friends yard.

Beautiful scenery along the way.

Thanks for stopping by! Now treat yourself to some amazing cell phone images taken by Holly!

8 comments:

  1. Wow, Debbie! You got some really cool stuff this month. That bicycle sink is pretty amazing and I love those chickens too. But the image that really WOWed me this month is the called "A cool place to rest." The composition is very compelling and the processing is perfect. That is a piece that looks like it could hang in a gallery. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome images, and really, how cool is that sink! Looks like a busy, fun month :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun set of images... and that sink... how creative! And love how you even captured sunflare! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those baby birds are so cool and so is that sink! I love the lines in "a cool pace to rest" as well- wonderful job with the theme this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of these! especially the toes picture! The light is great! Where did you see the baby birds? That shot is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great captures Debbie! I love those baby birds and your foot-flare :) Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Debbie - such wonderful variety - I have thing for baby robins - love the first pic especially. And I also love the sun and warmth of the foot pic! very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these! That pink flower is amazing! Great work!

    ReplyDelete